Cheesy BBQ Pulled Pork Dip
This was such a hit with my friends! If you love Buffalo Chicken dip, this recipe takes it and makes it southern-ified! Pulled pork meets creamy cheese in this Cheesy BBQ Pulled Pork dip, for this great appetizer and addition to any get-together.
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 50m
- Serves: 12 people
- Yield: 8-10 cups worth
- Category: Appetizers, Dips, & Spreads
- 8 oz Non-dairy cream cheese
- 1/2 c Non-dairy Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c Goat cheese
- 1 Can of corn, drained
- 1 Can of black beans, drained
- 3 tbsp. BBQ seasoning
- 1 c Shredded pulled pork
- 1/4 c Bbq sauce of choice, plus more for drizzle
- Start by preheating the oven to 350*F. Use a cast iron skillet or spray an oven safe baking dish with non-stick spray to prevent the dip from sticking during baking.
- In a microwave safe bowl, zap 8 oz (1 cup) of the cream cheese in 30 second intervals until softened (no more than 1-2 mins.).
- Drain and rinse the cans of corn and black beans and set aside until next step.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cheeses, drained corn and black beans, BBQ seasoning and sauce, and shredded pulled pork until thoroughly combined.
- Place dip into baking dish and cook in oven for ~30-35 mins, or until a knife inserted into the center of the dip is hot to the touch. Drizzle with more BBQ sauce and serve with chips, veggies, or crackers. This will keep in a Tupperware container in the fridge for approximately five days.