Boozy Non-Dairy Creamsicle Frost
I love dessert drinks, this was such a fun way to use the orange puree from our Columbian Puree project (see more about that here). Check out the recipe below for a sweet non-dairy spin on the classic orange dreamsicle popsicle, which can easily be made kid-friendly by omitting the alcohol.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 15m
- Serves: 6 people
- Yield: 6 juice glass sized servings
- Category: Drinks & Alcohol
- 12 Ice cubes
- 8 oz Orange purée
- 8 oz Non-dairy heavy cream alternative
- 1/2 c Vanilla vodka
- 1/4 c Triple sec
- 1/2 pt Non-dairy vanilla ice cream
- Combine all ingredients (but the ice cream) in a blender and pulse/puree until the ice cubes are completely crushed and the drink has a smooth consistency.
- Serve over ice cream and enjoy!