Peach Cider Bellinis
Break out the bubbly! This is a perfect seasonal southern spin on a regular Peach Bellini with our Peach Cider Bellinis using local Abbott’s Farms peach cider and peaches! We made these as the themed drink for my parent’s 32nd-anniversary dinner, where each course had a peach element. Check out the full blog for the rest of the menu and recipes here.
- Prep Time: 20m
- Total Time: 20m
- Serves: 5 people
- Yield: 4-6 champagne glasses full
- Category: Drinks & Alcohol
- 1 1/2 c Ripe peaches, diced (4-6 depending on size) and sliced (4-5 sliced for rims)
- 17 oz Bottle of Peach cider or other peach juice
- 1 Bottle of Prosecco (any brand of choice)
- Start by chopping up peaches into small chunks to add to the bottom of flute/champagne glasses.
- Slice 1/2 of a peach into thin slices to set aside to add to the rim of the glasses later.
- Muddle peaches in the bottom of the glasses by gently smooshing with a spoon or fork to release the juices and break down peaches.
- Add two-parts peach cider to one-part prosecco to the glasses (about 2 fl. oz. cider to 1 fl. oz of prosecco), and top rim with peaches we set aside, sliced diagonally to better hold onto the glass.
- Cheers, enjoy!